It’s taken us a while, but Lunacy Black Market has finally pulled together a catering concept we think you’re going to love. It’s called LBM Catering. Get it?
(We prepare all our dishes FRESH and upon your order. We do not prepare and freeze meals in advance of your order. We prepare them FRESH, for you to pick up FRESH and ready. Please call at least 48 hours before your intended/scheduled pick-up time to place your order. Thanks!)
For a proposal, you can email email@example.com
LBM Corporate Catering
Corporate Catering: All selections include a basket of crispy baguettes, your choice of Caesar or Italian salad. (Or you can download the brochure-style menu here: LBM Catering Brochure.)
Italian $11.95 pp
- Bolognese Lasagna – Made with 100 percent beef ragu (Bolognese style)
- Vegetable Lasagna – Seasonal vegetables, with handmade mozzarella, ricotta and parmesan cheeses
- Penne Pasta – with chunky tomato sauce, garlic, parmesan shavings tossed with fresh herbs, vegetables, and melted handmade mozzarella cheese
- Chicken al Limone – Breast of chicken, pan-roasted with lemon, served over roasted potatoes and wilted greens.
Asian $12.95 pp
Served over chopped romaine lettuce, cucumber and shredded carrot.
- Orange Beef Tenderloin – Pan-seared beef tenderloin simmered in orange zest and beef broth.
- Sweet & Sour Chicken Breast – Red-wine sweet and sour sauce with cilantro.
- Stir-fry Vegetables – with a ginger, soy and sesame dressing.
Mexican $10.95 pp
Served with white rice, black beans and tortillas.
- Ropa Vieja – Mexican-style shredded beef roasted with garlic, paprika, mixed peppers and cilantro.
- Carnita – Shredded pork roasted with garlic, green chilies, and cilantro.
- Pollo – Oaxacan-style chicken breast, roasted with lemon and garlic.
Southern $12.95 pp
Served with Southern Potato Salad and corn muffins.
- Kick the Can Chicken – One whole chicken roasted over a can of herbs… Sounds crazy! But it’s delish!
- BBQ’d Beef Brisket with Ethel’s Mopping Sauce (Great Aunt Ethel’s secret family BBQ sauce)
- Roasted Pulled Pork – Glazed with tomato chutney, cooked with spices, sugar vinegar and golden raisins.
* * *
Sandwiches (serves 3) $24.95/platter
(An assortment of three (3) fresh-made half-sandwiches. Served on a French baguette. Choose Cole Slaw or potato chips.)
- Italian – An assortment of Mediterranean Tuna Salad, Caprese (fresh tomatoes and house-made mozzarella) and Chicken Parmesan sandwiches, cut in half.
- Asian – An assortment of Orange beef, Sweet and sour chicken breast, and stir-fry vegetable sandwiches, cut in half.
- Southern-style – An assortment of BBQ’d Beef Brisket, Savory Beef Tenderloin, Roasted Pulled Pork, Kick the Can Chicken sandwiches, cut in half. (Choose three.)
Guisado/Stews (serves 6-8) $25/container
Latin-American Flavors served with White Rice. All our Guisados are gluten-free. (Serves 6-8)
- Jewish Pot Roasted Brisket Stew – Onion, carrots, celery, potatoes, herbs.
- London’s Gumbo (Also gluten-free, made with rice flour.) – Chunks of dark and white meat boneless chicken, carrots, celery, okra, bell peppers and potatoes.
- Chicken Guisado – Chunks of dark and white meat boneless chicken, potatoes, garlic and herbs.
- Vegan Guisado – A flavorful medley of vegetables and legumes. (We don’t use any meat stocks or meat-based products.)
* * *
- Italian Salad. An additional container of Italian Salad, romaine lettuce, tomatoes, olives, and Italian dressing. (Serves 10.) $11.95 per container.
- Caesar Salad. An additional container with romaine lettuce, parmesan cheese, croutons, and Caesar dressing. (Serves 10.) $11.95 per container.
- Southern-style Cole Slaw. An additional container of Southern-style Cole Slaw, made with red and green cabbage, mayonnaise, red peppers. (Serves 10.) $11.95 per container.
- Italian-style Potato Salad. An additional container of an Italian-style potato salad (Serves 10.) $11.95 per container.
- Southern-style Potato Salad. An additional container of Southern-style potato salad with mayonnaise, celery, pickles, dill and onions. (Serves 10.) $11.95 per container.
- Rice. An extra container of white rice. (Serves 10) $9.95 per container.
- Tortillas. Ten additional flour tortillas. (Serves 10) $6.95 per serving.
- Cookies & Brownies. A small platter with of 4 freshly baked cookies & 2 brownies. $12.95/ platter.
- Cookies & Brownies. A large platter with 8 freshly baked cookies and 4 brownies. $18.95/ platter.
- Fruit Salad. An assortment of seasonal fruit. (serves 10) $14.95/ platter.
- Canned soda (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite) $1.60 pp
- Bottled Water $1.30 pp
# # #
Order Minimums? Prices are Per Person, 10 person minimum please.
Timing: LBM Catering prepares your order fresh. We avoid frozen product and want to make sure we use the freshest product available for your event. Please place your catering order at least 48 hours in advance.
Payment. Larger events may demand a deposit. Please confirm your headcount 48-24 hours prior to your event. We accept cash, check, Amex, Visa/MC.
Cancellation policy? Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to the pickup or delivery time. Cancellation charges will apply.
Delivery? Please contact our Catering Director at (404) 736-6164 to find out if delivery is possible in your area. If delivery is possible, delivery charges will apply and vary depending on distance.
# # #