Your Special Events
We are always happy to host you and your guests here and can help you craft a special four-hour day or evening.
Pricing depends on:
- the size of your group,
- day of the week (Mondays and Tuesdays cost less than, say, a Friday or a Saturday)
- whether furniture rental is necessary,
- the number of staff required for set-up, service, and clean-up,
- and any special requests
Try the Intimate Dinner Among Good Friends
On a Monday, we hosted 14 people at Lunacy Black Market with a starting rate of $600 (price doesn’t include tax and tip).
We crafted a family-style menu of about five dishes centered around a “center-piece” dish (typically a roasted meat, pork, poultry or fish). This group decided to bring their own wines, for which we charged them our usual corkage fee of $15 per bottle.
- They started to arrive around 6:30 pm.
- Mixed and mingled over some of their white wines that they brought.
- Dinner service began around 7 pm and
- dessert was finally served around 8:45 p.m.
- Folks mosied home around 9:30/10pm. In the end,
Everyone enjoyed themselves for less than $70pp (including tip).
What a great meal and evening we had – thank you for making it very special. Everyone loved the food, the place and ambiance. It could not have gone off better. — C.B. from Atlanta, Aug 2011
In another example, we recently closed the restaurant to host a private party in our space for 20 people on a Wednesday night.
Thank you all so very much for a great evening! [The birthday man] and the rest of the party had a great time! Good food, drink and company! See you soon. — S.H. from Atlanta, Dec 2012