Looking for SERVERS, COOKS!
We are a fairly new restaurant establishment looking for servers and/or cooks. Entry level is fine. We will train people with a good ability to multi-task, a willingness to learn and who want to be a part of a growing restaurant company. Passion and a positive attitude are super important. Other qualities we’re looking for in a candidate include:
– Punctuality. Our establishment is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays. We have PM shifts to fill.
– Professionalism. The ideal candidates will submit their resumes within the message body of their email. NO ATTACHMENTS PLEASE. Those whose experience is not in the food industry will explain their interest in the server/cook position.
– Cleanliness. Employees will experience a wide breadth of responsibilities and are expected to learn all levels of working in and running a restaurant establishment. As such, everyone will be cross-trained from cleaning the kitchen, to cleaning the dining room, glassware etc.
– Attention to Detail. We want candidates who can scan a room as they are walking through it and see what needs to be corrected. More importantly, we want those folks to respond quickly.
– Confident and Positive Attitude. Those with confidence will find that they get along well with our customers and with the rest of the staff. Those with a positive attitude will blend in immediately with our “family” and quickly become candidates for growth within our small and creative restaurant company.
– Openmindedness. Our team is culturally blended and our customers are, too. We appreciate cultural differences in our candidates and expect a high-level of acceptance/appreciation of cultural and ethnic differences.
– We are looking to fill Full and Part time positions. (Please be mindful of our open hours. (We’re closed Mondays and Tuesdays.))
– Both positions pay an hourly wage (commensurate with ability and experience) plus tips
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE! (Email your application to cynthia [at] lunacyblackmarket [dot] com and COPY & PASTE your resume and statement of interest into the message body of your email. (PLEASE NO ATTACHMENTS. All applications with attachments will be immediately disqualified.))